Security, safety and emergencies
This page contains information about procedures for crisis management, safety and security.
What should I do in an emergency?
- Where there is danger to life, health and/or property, e.g. in case of fire – call 112
- If someone has died, please refer to the Swedish information
- If you are threatened – call a security guard on 08 608 4500 (or internally on extension 4500)
- If you suspect a burglary, vandalism or similar during normal working hours, please contact your line manager who will contact the relevant person
- If you suspect a burglary, vandalism or similar outside normal working hours, please contact a security guard and then your line manager
- In a crisis that does not involve immediate danger – please contact your line manager
- Detailed information about areas related to security, safety and emergencies is available on the Swedish website. If you need this information in English, please contact your line manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you have logged into the employee web, information on telephone numbers and university addresses will follow below.
2022-06-14 by Karolina Olofsson
Questions about page content? Use the contact in the relevant expander.
Want the page updated? - Fill in this form
For other questions, please email email@example.com